Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome to the Blog!

Hola, welcome to my blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Steve Funk and I am a Spanish teacher. I am in my eighth year teaching Spanish right now and I absolutely love the language. As an instructor in education, I have been amazed on how much learning has been impacted by technology and so I decided that I would create this blog with the intent to give anyone who would like to learn a foreign language an opportunity to do so, for FREE! In my years as a Spanish speaker; I learned Spanish in 1997 when I lived in Chile for a couple of years, so many people have said "Man, I wish I learned another language" or "Now that I am older, I wish I listened more in Spanish class in high school". I have never heard however, "Man I wish I learned math better" or "I wish I understood photosynthesis more". I also earned my Master's Degree in Spanish Literature, Linguistics and Civilization from California State University San Bernardino in 2009. Well, the videos I post are from me actually teaching at Redlands East Valley High School in Redlands Ca. So here is your chance to finally listen in Spanish class. I also want to encourage questions you might have regarding any concept and I will try to keep up with the blog and answer the questions. Also, you can always send me an email stevefunk78@gmail.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you have. This is a work in progress, and my goal is to make it the most effective blog on learning Spanish in existence! ¡Disfruten!

No comments:

Post a Comment